Holiday House event in November 2017, collaborating with Laura Hammett Interior Design Studio and also Oleg Klodt Architecture & Design.
Home from Home exhibition at Contemporary Applied Art gallery, 25 contemporary ceramicists, whose cultural inheritance originates outside England and who have come to live and work in the UK (post -childhood).
FLORA, Solo exhibition at Woolff Gallery, London
From: 17th May to 24th June 2017
20th April to 17th June 2017
Matters at Hand Exhibition at Heather Gaudio Fine Art gallery, New Canaan/ Connecticut-US
Heather Gaudio Fine Art is pleased to announce Matters at Hand, a mixed-media exhibition of works by Sarah Amos, Pegan Brooke, Beth Dary, Jessica Drenk, Valeria Nascimento and Cheryl Ann Thomas. This all-women exhibition explores an appreciation for the natural world, its beauty and ephemerality. Through the use of different mediums and a range of aesthetics, the artists share an attention to detail, an inherent curiosity and instinctual understanding of materiality. They are also keenly in tune with cultural narratives that remind us that we are all part of a universal continuum.
“ jaggedart is delighted to be launching ceramic installation artist Valéria Nascimento’s first jewellery collection, Botanica at Collect.
A limited collection of spectacular rings, brooches and necklaces that combine wood, silver and porcelain, displayed as part of an installation.
The durability and noble character of the wood and silver complement the delicacy and lightness of the porcelain.
Each unique piece is nestled in an elegant base, so it becomes an artwork when not worn.
Botanica is made in collaboration with Luke Hope, from Hope in the Woods, who beautifully hand-carved wood bases for the collection and Emily Kidson, who supplied the intricate metalwork.”
– Exhibition at “PALAU DE CASAVELLS” / Spain (March)
– Exhibition at SCENE OUVERTE GALLERY / Paris (February)
– London Art Fair / London (January)
– I will be collaborating with the artists Cristina Vezzini and Sheng Tsang Chen
– The International Art Fair for Contemporary Objects at the Saatchi Gallery, London, UK,
8th -11th May, 2015
Follow us on twitter @artwalllondon and @CVezzini
– London Art Fair- Islington Design Center/ London (January)
– Exhibition at Midnight Sun gallery – Morges / Switzerland (May)
– COLLECT Art Fair at the Saatchi gallery/ London (May)
– ART MIAMI – MIAMI / USA (December)